With all the demands placed on association boards and homeowners, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming—or at the very least, frustrating. SAFE-KEEP implements proven, yet flexible, systems that resolve all association concerns.
Working with a management company that incorporates strong problem-solving skills, immense industry knowledge and experience and most importantly a wish on the part of every member of staff to be as helpful as possible is what we give your community from day one.
SAFE-KEEP Community Association Management
Services include but not limited to:
- Attend Board meetings and the annual members meeting
- Liaise with Association’s attorney, C.P.A., insurance agent and other professionals
- Act to enforce the Association’s governing documents through property inspections, issuing violation notices, working with fining committee and attending mediation hearings
- Maintain Association records and provide supervised access to homeowners
- Supervise Association’s contractors and validate licenses and insurance
- Help to develop scope of work and obtain competitive bids for maintenance and projects
- Assist homeowners with Association business promptly and responsively
- Process Prospective New Owner and/ or Tenant Applications
- Complete Association Estoppels and Questionnaires for Title Companies on new purchases